Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sideshow Predator 2 maquette repaint

A good friend of mine is a known pro painter in the predator collectible community and I asked him to repaint the unmasked headsculpt of my Sideshow Predator 2 maquette. The armor I repainted by myself going for a more copperish look with lots of drybrushing and adding more green oxidation effects. Also i went ahead and repainted the base going for a lava rock look with bright drybrush highlights - by far the best and most visible change you can see on the skulls on the base: i used mainly vallejo acrylic colors in this process.

Also enjoy some comparison photos and if you want to see the original product, please see my review here.

More after the jump.